Sunday 27 March 2011

My Palestine


"The Day of Resurrection will not arrive until the Moslems make war against the Jews and kill them, and until a Jew hiding behind a rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: 'Oh Moslem, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!'" hadeeth

The story about Palestine will never be forget. I have lack of info about Palestine, day by day, i read about Palaestine, the more need to explore. To my brothers in sisters, and all Palestine peoples all over the world, we are Muslims, we are fighting towards the Israels. Fighting to be a good Muslims and achieve the best in whatever we do.

I wrote some article about Palestine, share them throughout my little understanding from the seminar that i had attend. And i received an inspired comment from Pak Cik Hamid, a professor in ITBC.

Amal, you write beautifully (I mean it) - although I must apologise that I may not have much time to enjoy the luxury of reading blogs anymore. The Palestinian course is close to my heart, and I, too, was a student before, the issue is still all the same. So, yes, I was there once, many years ago, and that reminds me that I'm seriously getting older. For all these responses on Palestinian course, i have only thing to say as a conclusion. It is too big for us to tackle and this will not be solved at our level. Never. Putting money into some account, go on, but I don't think this will help much (debateable, but I stand clear). I borrowed my friend's, Us Isyraq's advise, "out brothers in the battlefield want us to do better in whatever we do". So, I fully agree with you. On a sneak-peak, yes, I read your posting "aku curi masuk", too.

cikmid.

I wish to have more time to read about Palestine.

wa The Hadith of the Gharqad Tree and the Jews

Amal Harun
Labuan FT


No comments:

Post a Comment

nak komen? silakan. komen anda sangat berharga..